Under the patronage of the Deanship of Student Affairs and the Deanship Agency for Student Affairs, the Nemarq Community College in Khamis Mushait (Girls' Division) has prepared a special educational and guidance program to consolidate the true concept of parenthood entitled "A Great Message to the Spring of Life"
In cooperation with the first secondary school Khamis Mushait, under the guidance of undersecretary Dr. Amal Hussein Al-Mushait, where the program began on Sunday, 27-6-1438, at the College Theater from 10 am to 12 noon and lasted for two days.
The mechanism of the program is to deepen the concept of righteousness of parents in the hearts of children, and encourage them to apply this concept on the ground.
Activate the joint role between schools and universities in order to serve the community.
Instructing the children with the right methods that must be followed in order to gain the satisfaction of the parents and contribute in valuing the family bond.
The program consists of three parts:
The first and second part was presented on Sunday, 27-6-1438, where he started
((the first part)) recited from the Holy Quran followed by a welcoming speech at the participating school to honor them.
My mother 's name was printed on the dictionary of my life
- A great message provided by the student Latifa Shahrani for her mother .
- Word speech followed by a section on righteousness and read a word about righteousness.
- A song about the mother's and the role she plays in order to take care of her children.
- Theatrical vision of a donor country consisting of three scenes provided by the students of the first high school in Khamis and included a visual presentation.
- Entertainment competitions and prizes
- In conclusion, the Vice Dean of the College delivered a speech of praise to the teachers and students of the school to honor them and the speed of their response to the appeal of the College and their cooperation and then gave them certificates of thanks and appreciation.
((Part II)). Najla AtaAllah on ethics and values and how to obey parents.
(Part III)) was on Monday, 28-6-1438
It was about distributions gifts to the ideal mothers who were selected from the workers and security staff.
The program had a good effect in the hearts of mothers.
We ask God to preserve our parents and help us to their righteousness and their mercy.
Dr. Reda Abdel Fatah